Trends, opportunities, and forecast in copper pipe and tube market to 2025 by end use.
(HVAC, refrigeration, industrial, electrical, plumbing, medical, others), product type (straight length pipes, pancake pipes, LWC plain pipes, and LWC grooved pipes), diameter (small diameter pipes and large diameter pipes), pressure rating (high pressure pipes and low pressure pipes), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)
The future of the global copper pipe and tube market is expected to remain flat with opportunities in the HVAC (Heat, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning), refrigeration, industrial, electrical, plumbing, and medical industry.
The global copper pipe and tube market is expected to decline in 2020 due to global economic recession lead by COVID-19.
However, the market will witness recovery in the year 2021 and the market is expected to reach an estimated $17.3 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 4%-6% from 2020 to 2025.
The major drivers for this market are increasing demand for thermal efficient heat exchange equipment, rise in construction activities, and increasing automotive production.
Emerging trend, which has a direct impact on the dynamics of the industry, includes adoption of advance material in copper pipe and tubes, growing demand for copper pipes in electric and hybrid vehicles, and increasing adoption of antimicrobial copper pipes.
The analyst forecasts that straight length pipes will remain the largest and expected to witness highest growth over the forecast period due to increasing demand for refrigeration and HVAC in residential and industrial sector.
Within this market, small diameter pipes will remain the largest and expected to witness highest growth over the forecast period due to increasing demand of high pressure pipes in industrial, refrigeration, and medical gas system.
Asia Pacific will remain the largest region over the forecast period and it is also expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to increasing demand of copper pipes and tubes in HVAC, refrigeration, and automotive end uses.
Features of Copper Pipe and Tube Market
• Market Size Estimates: Copper pipe and tube market size estimation in terms of value ($M) and volume (million tons) shipment.
• Trend and Forecast Analysis: Market trends (2014-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) by various segments and regions.
• Segmentation Analysis: Copper pipe and tube market size by various segments, such as end use, product type, diameter, pressure rating, and regions in terms of value and volume.
• Regional Analysis: Copper pipe and tube market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
• Growth Opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different end use, product type, diameter, pressure rating, and regions for copper pipe and tube market.
• Strategic Analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for the copper pipe and tube market.
• Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
For more information, visit www.reportlinker.com